14 Sept 2012

Free Movie Tickets !!

Today, I was super lucky to have won 2 free movie tickets from Cathay !!

How I get my free movie tickets??

Firstly, I was tweeting a lot of rubbish tweets into twitter. While waiting for new tweets for me to retweet, I saw this tweet from Peishi Soh, Noah Yap's friend [I think]. 



If you do not know who they are, they are both actually very popular in Singapore. 
Here are the links you can see if you do not know about them.

Noah Yap -> YouTube, Twitter, Facebook

So, from her tweet, I went to her Facebook page and saw this post.


Trailer of the movie: The Possession

After I finished watching the trailer that she wrote on her post and re-read her post again and again, before I sent my final answer to Cathay at around 7:15pm.

At around 7:30pm, I received this email from my inbox.


According to this email, I called back to the person-in-charge: Mr. Skye Tan to reinstate the 2 tickets confirmation as quickly as possible. Because I was afraid that the tickets "flew" away, LOL !!


I was so excited as this was my first time to win from a contest.

No comments:

Post a Comment