7 Jan 2013

The Third Prize

I went to collect the prize from Nuffnang Office near Farrer Park MRT station this afternoon. If you read my previous blog post on Awana Resort Adventurous Genting Trip in 2012, you would know why I went there to collect my 3rd prize.


This was also my 1st time visiting Nuffnang's office ~ so I kind of lost around there (took me for quite a while to confirm the look of the building, LOL)

Anyway, here is the 3rd prize that my team won :-)

Third Prize: 2D1N Stay at First World Hotel (Deluxe Room)

However, it would be expired on 31 March 2013. Most probably, I might not be able to go during my poly holiday on February to March due to my internship (ITP). 


Maybe I would sell this letter away on a cheap price OR I might conduct a giveaway (never conduct giveaway before ~ haha !!) instead. If I happen to use this letter during the upcoming Chinese New Year, I might blogged about the trip there again. :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment